Meet All-In-One’s New President
In late April, All-In-One made a rare change in leadership. After more than two decades as president of the company, Adele Dressner passed the baton to me, her nephew Jon. I’m grateful to Adele and thrilled for the opportunity to lead a company that has been in my family for 102 years. Yes, that’s not a typo. All-In-One was founded in 1914 by my great uncle Herman. In case you’re curious, at that time Woodrow Wilson was president and the invention of the television was still more than a decade away.
Well, much as changed since then. But one thing that hasn’t is All-In-One’s commitment to our customers. Our goal is to be the very best store fixture and display company in the garment district and beyond. We pride ourselves on providing world-class service. Let me give some examples of what that means:
- Same-day delivery service in the city – If you place an order early enough in the day, we can typically get merchandise to you that same day.
- A friendly place you can walk into for great service and advice – While most of our competitors are “online only” operations, All-In-One remains a place where you can walk in, check out our vast array of products, brainstorm with our salespeople about different display options, and walk out with the merchandise and/or ideas you need to make your store or showroom more successful.
- Free design consultations – If you’re moving into a new space or looking to spruce up an existing one, we’ll swing by and provide you with a free design consultation.
- If we don’t have it, we’ll try to find it – All-In-One’s name is hard earned. We pride ourselves on carrying just about every imaginable display item. But on those rare occasions when we don’t have something you’re looking for, we’ll do our best to source it for you.
- Custom design solutions – Unlike a lot of our competitors, we can actually make things for you such as custom hangbars and showbars, jewelry displayers in unique sizes and finishes, custom acrylic displayers, custom packaging solutions, and more.
I’ve inherited a company with a great history and reputation, and my goal is to make All-In-One even more valuable and relevant to our customers in the years to come.
At this point in a blog post, most people have stopped reading. But if you’re still with me, I’ll bore you briefly with a few facts about myself.
Hid among the mannequins at All-In-One when I was in grade school
Now…a father of four teenagers
Began my career in politics
Transitioned to a career in corporate communications
Worked in life insurance marketing for about 15 years
Avid tennis player
100% devoted to providing you with great customer service